Creigiau - Pentyrch - Capel Llanilltern - Gwaelod y Garth


Hanes Pentyrch History

Llanilltern Farms

Parc y Justice was originally called Parc. In the 1530's George Mathew had a deer park on the land. The owner in the 18th century, John Williams and his son were both JPs and so the name arose.

Bailey Coch Farm and the Smithy.

The National School that served Capel Llanilltern was held at this dwelling.